- 1969 – The Derry Boys Club was formed and it began offering programs at South Range School in Derry.
- 1970 – The Boys Club moved into the Grange Hall in East Derry.
- 1970 – The Boys Club of Greater Derry was Founded and recieved 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- 1982 – The name was changed to Boys & Girls Club of Greater Derry, Inc.
- 1983 – The Club moved into its new 20,000 sq. ft. facility in East Derry.
- 1988 – Ballfields were constructed behind the facility.
- 1993 – A 10,000 sq. ft. Middle School/Teen Center was added.
While our achievements are extensive, we are committed to continuing the aggressive expansion of programs and services to reach more children. With the help of all the individuals, corporations, and foundations who share our beliefs in the potential of all girls and boys, regardless of their circumstances, we look to the future with great optimism.